Duck Tape® may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of marketing genius, but it should be at the top of the list. Quite simply, the Duck® Brand took something mundane and made it magical. They also gave it a huge makeover - Duck Tape® now comes in a variety of colors and patterns, including sports team designs. Visit DuckBrand.com and you'll find a vibrant online community, brimming with all kinds of craft tutorials, or "Ducktivities," and legions of Duck Tape® fans sharing how-tos for their own creations.
Sports fans can join the fun with college, NFL, NHL and MLB Duck Tape®. So pick a team and get inspired with these 10 crafty ideas:
1. Use it to tape up your team decor and tailgating supplies, so you can easily spot which box to open next season.
2. Make easy-to-clean placemats and coasters for gameday.
3. Create personalized gift tags for holiday gifts: Stick two pieces of Duck Tape® together, sticky side in, and cut into your desired shape (try a candy cane or star). Punch a hole in the tag, write your message with permanent marker and then tie it onto your gift.
4. Decorate your pumpkin and enter Duck Tape®'s Stick or Treat contest for a chance to win $1,000!
5. Make your own team beverage sleeve.
6. Get loud with a team megaphone.
7. Make a comfortable seat cushion.
8. Create tailgating flags to use at the game or at home.
9. Add your favorite team saying or cheer to a plain t-shirt for a fun, temporary design.
10. Decorate a simple picture frame and insert your favorite gameday photo.
What would you make with team Duck Tape®?
The Style Ref