10 Fall Fashion Trends for Sports Fans
1. Tri-Sweeper Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt: The beauty of this style is it's designed to be roomy and comfortable! I love how the back makes a statement with your team's name in big, bold letters.
2. Collegiate Boot Socks: You definitely want these socks to show! They're feminine and pretty with a subtle nod to your college team, perfect for brisk fall gamedays.
3. Druzy Stud Earrings: Druzy is one of the biggest jewelry trends right now and I have jumped fully on board. These simple studs will add just the right amount of sparkle to your gameday outfit.
4. Choker Necklace: Believe it or not, chokers are back. I actually wore one recently and have to admit I liked the look. I recommend trying a velvet choker in one of your team's colors. Then kick your heels twice and see if you wake up in the 90s.
5. High-Top Sneakers: I can't get enough of this cool sneaker style and SKICKS makes them in a bunch of college teams (still waiting for USF, though!).
6. Trench Coat: I've had my eye on this coat for a long time and just picked it up on sale for more than 50% off! It's available in a very limited number of NFL teams, so hurry to see if they have yours!
7. Jean Jacket: This fall clothing staple is trending again and this example from Levi's takes it up a notch for gameday.
8. Chambray Shirt: A classic style for work or the weekend that's ideal for layering as the temperatures drop.
9. Personalized Team Hoodie: A hoodie with your favorite player's name and number is cool, but a hoodie with YOUR name on it is even better.
10. Letterman Sweater: Fall was made for vintage-style sweaters like this one.
What fall fashion trends are you excited to wear?
The Style Ref
Hi, I'm Kathy Dorf aka The Style Ref, the style expert for female sports fans. Thanks for visiting! My passion for fashion and sports inspired me to create this website. I love to help women dress to impress when representing their favorite team because great style is always in season! Learn more about me.
You've probably seen Tervis before in your local store or online and wondered, "What's so special about these plastic cups?&qu...
Looking for a unique gift idea for Dad this Father's Day? If he's a baseball fan, you'll hit a home run with a pair of shoes fro...
Eating outside is one of the best parts of summer since meals are typically served indoors during the rest of the year. However, packing f...