Bowl game season is no joke because there are one, if not multiple, games on every day during this two-week period with a week-long break until the championship. Think of it as an advent calendar of sorts, just with college football games each day instead of candy! It can all get a little crazy if you don't plan ahead, so check out my top 5 tips to make the most of bowl game season while juggling the rest of your holiday season demands.
1. Cover the (food) spread.Prepare a few recipes that make a lot of food, so you have leftovers for other games.
2. Keep it casual.Just because you're hanging out at home watching the game doesn't mean you can't look good doing it! Sport some stylish lounge wear in your favorite college team.
3. Outline your game plan.Study the bowl game schedule and decide which games are must-see, maybes and last resorts (if you're home, why not watch?!). Some of the most entertaining games often seem like lame matchups at first. Add the games to your phone calendar or post the schedule on your fridge, so you don't miss any of the action!
4. Make it a party.Invite friends over to watch the big bowl games and have a potluck. The more, the merrier!
5. Engage in a friendly wager.Get a pool together with friends and family to predict the bowl game winners, winner take all. It makes every bowl game more exciting, no matter who's playing.
Which bowl game are you most excited to watch?
The Style Ref
Images via Here's the Thing Blog, Rant Sports, Confetti Sunshine