Nail art is not easy and although DIY team manicures sound awesome in theory, they're extremely difficult to pull off without a professional nail tech. That's why convenient kits like Chrome Girl's new NHL Nail Polish collections are a necessity for manicure-loving sports fans. Just pick your favorite hockey team and all the official colors you need are literally right at your fingertips.
Not all nail polish is created equal, so The Style Ref decided to put Chrome Girl to the test using the Washington Capitals collection. Come along and enjoy the journey from simple start to fabulous finish:
- The nail polishes have a strong pigment, so you don't have to apply multiple coats to get vibrant color.
- It went on smooth and seemed to be a bit thinner than usual, which made it easier to manipulate during application.
- It dries quickly, so the colors didn't bleed when applying one on top of another.
- The benefits of using a team like the Washington Capitals is that their team colors are red, white and blue, which work for other sports teams and patriotic holidays.
- It's a definite plus that Chrome Girl's products are 5-free, which means they're produced without formaldehyde, DBP, toluene, fomaldehyde resin or camphor, so they're safe for sports fans of all ages.
Want to try your hand at your own hockey team manicure? Visit Chrome Girl's website for all their NHL Nail Polish Collections and get started!
The Style Ref