College football season is only weeks away, so if you're looking to jump start your team spirit, a new manicure might be just what you need. University Nail Pax offers custom-designed nail foils for collegiate fans that seem too good to be true - no mess, no fuss and no nail tech required.
To determine if this product delivers true gameday glam for your nails, TSR put University Nail Pax to the test:
- The adhesive nail foils are extremely easy to apply, but not overly sticky, so you can remove and reposition them if needed.
- The filing technique used to shape the foil to your nail is genius and cuts a very clean edge.
- There was some rippling and bubbling at the nail's edge which was difficult to get rid of even after applying a top coat. Perhaps using a base coat would help the nail foil adhere better.
- Doing both hands took about as long as a regular manicure, but was much less messy and frustrating. Plus, no need to worry about nicks or smudges!
- The design is bright and fun, but would love to see other team variations since some logos are less recognizable when shrunk down for the polka dot pattern.
|4 out of 5 whistles!|
The Style Ref