Baseball Fan Gameday Essentials
1. Smashbox Art. Love. Color. Lips Set - I bought this set as a Christmas present to myself and it's the gift that keeps on giving. Not only is it a steal at $20, the quality and range of the lip glosses far exceeded my expectations. It's long-lasting, wearable and light, perfect for a long day at the ballpark.
2. Baseball Cap & Bat Necklace - This necklace adds a special touch to a gameday outfit and its classic style makes it really versatile. Plus, you can't go wrong with a blinged-out baseball bat.
3. Classic Baseball Cap - A new season calls for a new cap! I'm convinced a great baseball hat can totally take your look from ho-hum to home run. It's also pretty handy for shading your face from the sun.
4. Moisturizer with Sunscreen - Wearing sunscreen outdoors is a no-brainer, but it's easy to forget how much sun exposure you can get in a baseball stadium. Serious Skincare is part of my current daily beauty regimen and I never leave home without putting on this daily moisturizer with SPF.
5. MLB Card Case - I've been drooling over Dooney & Bourke's sports team collection for a while now, but I don't believe in spending hundreds of dollars on purses. If you want to indulge a little for baseball season, pick up this card case in your favorite MLB team for a reasonable $38, which fits perfectly inside a small cross body or wristlet.
Which of these essentials are your gameday must-haves?
The Style Ref
Hi, I'm Kathy Dorf aka The Style Ref, the style expert for female sports fans. Thanks for visiting! My passion for fashion and sports inspired me to create this website. I love to help women dress to impress when representing their favorite team because great style is always in season! Learn more about me.
You've probably seen Tervis before in your local store or online and wondered, "What's so special about these plastic cups?&qu...
Eating outside is one of the best parts of summer since meals are typically served indoors during the rest of the year. However, packing f...
Nail art is a hot trend, especially when the weather warms up and our fingers and toes can finally come out and play together. Do a quick Go...